Donna Clary, Office Administrator
Ms. Clary joined Sobieski, Messer & Associates in early 1994 as a legal secretary, when she relocated from Augusta, Georgia. Ms. Clary became office administrator for Sobieski, Messer & Associates in 1995. Her work at the firm includes Information Systems Management, Bookkeeping, Billing, and Personnel Management. Ms. Clary is a member of the Knoxville Association of Legal Administrators and the Association of Legal Administrators.
She attended Augusta Technical College and graduated with honors in 1990 in Technical Design Graphics. While attending Augusta Technical College, Ms. Clary worked at the Medical College of Georgia in Video Production Services/Television Services. During her nine years there, Ms. Clary worked on the production crew for vignettes locally aired during the annual 21 hour national live feed of the Children’s Miracle Network Telethon. She also coordinated satellite teleconference feeds and was administrative assistant to the Chief of Television Services.
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators 2001 - present
- Member, Knoxville Association of Legal Administrators
- 2008-2009 Salary Survey Committee
- 2009-2011 Community Relations Committee
- 2011-2012 Photographer, Bar Relations and Chapter Visibility Committee
- 2012-2013 Managing Partners Committee and Business Partners Committee
- Helped with many projects for the Woman Suffrage Memorial since joining the firm
- Former member of the Music Ministry at First Baptist Church Fountain City from 1997-2004, participating in weekly church services and in various community events as an instrumentalist for the church choir, men’s “Menistry” singing group, and the “Synphony” orchestra
- Photographer, Membership Officer and Historian for a local motorcycle group
- Interests include photography, travel, music and motorcycles