Dependable Knoxville Divorce & Custody Law Firm Practicing Since 1993
Providing outstanding family law services to Tennessee residents
Sobieski, Messer & Associates, PLLC has been committed to providing quality legal services to the residents of Knoxville since 1993. We are dedicated to helping families work out their issues. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience in Knoxville divorce law and child custody law. With a certified mediator on staff, our attorneys are qualified to guide our clients through any family dispute that may arise.
No matter what type of case we are handling, our firm is dedicated to getting you the results you desire. We passionately work to ensure that the best outcome for your family is achieved.
A distinguished, well-respected law firm
Sobieski, Messer & Associates, PLLC has gained a reputation for high-quality legal representation. We offer our clients:
- Preparation — Our lawyers understand how important it is to be well-prepared before going to court. We get to know our clients and their cases before stepping in front of a judge to ensure we get the best possible results.
- Certified mediator — Wanda G. Sobieski is certified in mediation by the Tennessee Supreme Court.
- Modern approach — Our lawyers are not afraid to take on complex cases. Each attorney at our firm handles collaborative divorce cases, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and family law issues for same-sex couples.
- Well-established in community — With decades of combined experience, our lawyers have become well-respected in Knoxville and throughout Tennessee. We are visible within the community and people have come to respect our work.
- Focus on the details — Our lawyers pay attention to the details of our clients’ cases. Whether you want a divorce or a child custody lawyer in Knoxville, we are ready to learn your case and guide you through the legal process.
Knowledgeable about family laws, civil rights, and appeals
In addition to our work in divorce and child custody, our law firm represents clients in civil rights actions and appellate work. We also brief and argue appeals at the state and federal levels.
Call us today for legal assistance from a divorce and child custody law firm in Knoxville
The attorneys at Sobieski, Messer & Associates, PLLC, want to help you with your family law, civil rights or appellate legal issues. Our office is located in Historic Downtown Knoxville, close to Market Square and within walking distance of the state and federal courthouses. Call 865.223.5586 or contact us online for more information.