While we would like to hear from you, we cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Conflicts of interest occur when there are or may be compromising influences and loyalties. This Firm goes to considerable lengths to identify possible conflicts of interest and to avoid them. Therefore, we do not agree to represent new clients based solely on Internet contact. Information obtained for screening is not confidential. Likewise any information you send via this website is not confidential. If you would like to have us contact you about possible representation, please complete the following:
An Asterisk (*) indicates REQUIRED Information
Preparing to meet an attorney
You can reduce your legal costs by coming to your appointment prepared.
Be ready to discuss:
- What outcome you want to see
- What you are willing to do to resolve the dispute
- A list of your questions or concerns
Bring with you:
- The papers, photographs or other evidence that you think support your side of the argument
- A list with contact information of potential witnesses, if any
- If there has been previous litigation, bring all the court papers
- Prepare a chronology of significant events, identifying milestones
- In divorce cases, bring a list of all known assets and debts of the parties and the last five (5) years of tax returns
- Be prepared to confidentially tell the attorney the whole truth
We will take all reasonable steps to keep your communications with us and our communications with you confidential. To assist us to that end, we request that you not send us any information you regard as sensitive or confidential via email. We cannot guarantee safe transmission or receipt of information over the Internet. When we are in the office we only check and respond to email once a day. Please be aware that when you use email you risk interception.